Monday 4 April 2011

Appearantly it's funny to throw water at people.

So when Kron and I went to The Captain's place, we had a great time. Jim and Jack were there and they were playing Super Smash Bros. with The Captain. And then we had happy times. Marie came into the room and we all started cuddling. It was great. We were sooooo snuggly! When Kron and I went to leave, The Captain, Marie and their other roommate Claudys were in the hall. Marie grabbed a glass of water and proceeded to attempt to dump it on The Captain. It was really entertaining to watch The Captain run like a pussy from the water. We finally headed out and came back here to eat KD and hotdogs! :D.
I have class at 12:30 tomorrow and I'm lazy so I'm going to bed! I have a sleepover with The Captain tomorrow night, looking forward to it! :)

Signed,
Me.

"Whudduuuuuup?"

No comments:

Post a Comment