Monday 4 April 2011

Happy times

So today was National Ass-slapping Day.
Surprisingly I only got my ass slapped twice, which I am okay with. I went on an adventure with my friends Leonard and Carson and we found an old lock and a heavy chain. And of course, being who we are (as this blog develops you will realize I am WEIRD!) we did silly things with this chain. I think I still have marks on my arms and neck *blushes*

So I am a weird person. I enjoy silly things like playing Pokemon and silly disrespectful jokes towards women.

I had to work after school, usual boring stuff. Now I am hanging with Kron and we're going to The Captain's for some happy times ;). Then Kron and I are sleeping together :).

And I am going to end each post on this blog with a cute animal picture, cuz that's how I roll.

Signed,
Me :)
"If your ears were this big, you'd evesdrop too" 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment