Tuesday 5 April 2011

I HATE mornings... with a passion.

Ohmiiigawd!
Kron's room is awesome!!!!! The sun doesn't get in, so it felt like it was still night! :) For once in my life, the damn sun did not wake me up!
I had an awesome sleep, but a strange dream.
I had people over, it was The Captain, a random girl whose name I cannot remember, Claudys was in it and Jack, an old friend Chris from high school, Carson and Lawrence. The random girl whose name I cannot remember was upset about something and The Captain was comforting her. Somehow I lost my pants (I think I got too warm after a walk) and Lawrence gave me his shorts and sat around in his boxers the rest of the night.
I went into the living room and started snuggling with The Captain and then I woke up. :S It was soooo weird!

"Oh haaaaaaiii!"

No comments:

Post a Comment