Saturday 9 April 2011

Ranting?

So I have decided that i am going to be myself and only myself from now on. I am sick of trying to make those backstabbers listen to me :( They're so two-faced, being my friend to my face (or out right lying to me) then saying something to someone else that is different.

I don't understand why we can't all just be friends!?  It won't kill us to get along. We're all being selfish and immature. I love you guys, and I don't want to lose you as my friends but this has to stop, or we're going to regret the consequences.

I suppose I should explain this a little, nothing serious this time but it is not the first time this has happened. Basically, people have decided that I'm annoying and instead of telling me what is wrong so I can stop doing it, they bitch about it to other people but act like my friend to my face. If I do something that bugs you, for f--k's sake, tell me! I will not do it anymore if I can help it :)

"Grrrrr..."

No comments:

Post a Comment